Dear baby,
About a year ago, we met and automatically fell in love. It wasn't like love at first site, it was love at first site. I remember the moment my mother brought you home like it was yesterday; seeing you brightened up my day so much. I never knew a small piece of technology could make me so happy like you do. This past year has been a lot better with you on my side. You've been with me through the good and bad times, providing me with music and games to take my mind off of whatever is bothering me. There has been so many times where I wanted to cry, but you were there holding me in one piece when all I wanted to do was break down.
Do you remember when I lost my phone when I was walking to school because I had the volume on you so loud that I didn't hear it drop? I wasn't even mad though, I was just happy that it wasn't you that I lost. If it was you, I don't know what I would've done with myself; it would've been such a hard year without you. I still can't believe we've been together for like a year. Can you believe it? The time passed by so fast.
Lately, we've been having a few problems in our relationship and I'm sorry, just please don't give up on us. I love you so much, I don't know where I would be without you. In fact, I don't know who I would be without you. Within the past year, you've made me a better person whether you know it or not. I just can't see myself without you. Me without you is like a song with no meaning, purposeless. Baby, the point is, I need you. I know sometimes I don't show you the attention you deserve when I'm sleeping, but I promise I will change my ways. Just please don't leave me. I appreciate you and everything you do for me.
About a year ago, we met and automatically fell in love. It wasn't like love at first site, it was love at first site. I remember the moment my mother brought you home like it was yesterday; seeing you brightened up my day so much. I never knew a small piece of technology could make me so happy like you do. This past year has been a lot better with you on my side. You've been with me through the good and bad times, providing me with music and games to take my mind off of whatever is bothering me. There has been so many times where I wanted to cry, but you were there holding me in one piece when all I wanted to do was break down.
Do you remember when I lost my phone when I was walking to school because I had the volume on you so loud that I didn't hear it drop? I wasn't even mad though, I was just happy that it wasn't you that I lost. If it was you, I don't know what I would've done with myself; it would've been such a hard year without you. I still can't believe we've been together for like a year. Can you believe it? The time passed by so fast.
Lately, we've been having a few problems in our relationship and I'm sorry, just please don't give up on us. I love you so much, I don't know where I would be without you. In fact, I don't know who I would be without you. Within the past year, you've made me a better person whether you know it or not. I just can't see myself without you. Me without you is like a song with no meaning, purposeless. Baby, the point is, I need you. I know sometimes I don't show you the attention you deserve when I'm sleeping, but I promise I will change my ways. Just please don't leave me. I appreciate you and everything you do for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment