Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You may have heard the phrase, "Choose your battles." Write about a battle in school that you think is worth fighting, or one that isn't. Why?

In life, there will be many battles you may feel like are worth fighting and many that you will feel like are not worth fighting. That's exactly where the phrase "choose your battles" comes in. A situation where I feel like a battle is worth fighting for is if someone puts there hands on you. In a situation like that, I believe you have every right to fight that battle, simply because my parents taught me that if someone puts their hands on me, I better hit them back because they hit me first. A situation where I feel like a battle is not worth fighting is arguing with a teacher or administrator when you're completely wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment