I'm going to use my tablet for my education by doing most of my work on it. I think it's a great idea considering most of my generation can multitask. The tablet will let us do our classwork and homework while doing other things such as playing games, listening to music, and taking notes.
The tablet can enhance learning and be distracting at the same time. I say this because when teenagers get bored, our minds tend to wonder on to other things and with the tablet, we can easily wonder onto Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. The tablet can enhance learning because it's a more visual thing and most teenagers are visual learners.
The tablet can enhance learning and be distracting at the same time. I say this because when teenagers get bored, our minds tend to wonder on to other things and with the tablet, we can easily wonder onto Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. The tablet can enhance learning because it's a more visual thing and most teenagers are visual learners.
No comments:
Post a Comment