I think Steve Jobs's legacy is amazing. The technology he has come up with benefits my generation so much. I appreciate his ideas and inventions dearly. Hopefully Apple is able to continue his legacy now that he is gone.
Steve Jobs had a personal credo; it was to "make people happy with technology". I personally believe he did this too. I also believe that everyone should have a personal credo to go by. My personal credo is "family comes first". I follow this credo because I know my immediate family will be there when I need them and I feel I should be there when they need me. This credo guides me in life because I always put my family before anyone else.
Steve Jobs had a personal credo; it was to "make people happy with technology". I personally believe he did this too. I also believe that everyone should have a personal credo to go by. My personal credo is "family comes first". I follow this credo because I know my immediate family will be there when I need them and I feel I should be there when they need me. This credo guides me in life because I always put my family before anyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment