I think Steve Jobs's legacy was an amazing inventor. He actually really did make the people happy in technology. If he hadn't thought of half of the technology he created, we would be very bias when it came to technology. Steve Jobs's personal credo was to make people happy with technology and he did.
I would say my personal credo is to work hard now and play hard later. This basically means, I should do my school work now, so in the future I don't have to work so hard. I could just be enjoying life instead of working so hard. This personal credo guides me in my life because I usually try to work hard at everything I do in school, so in the future I can just be chilling, relaxing, and enjoying my life to the fullest.
I would say my personal credo is to work hard now and play hard later. This basically means, I should do my school work now, so in the future I don't have to work so hard. I could just be enjoying life instead of working so hard. This personal credo guides me in my life because I usually try to work hard at everything I do in school, so in the future I can just be chilling, relaxing, and enjoying my life to the fullest.
No comments:
Post a Comment